Tracking of Orders
Orders updates after confirmation may be viewed through the CDT-BOR or CDT-BOD for order processing status or through the shipment tracking pages of local shipping providers for shipped orders.
- Order updates of confirmed orders may be viewed through the CDT-BOR whose link was sent in the order confirmation via email.
- The CDT-BOR contains the order details such as updated order list, payment, tracking and refund details. This can be accessed via internet browsers for computers and laptops, and 'Google Sheets' app for mobile and tablets.
To check for order updates, go to any of the OTS Tabs and track your order by entering your reference order number, initial order number provided, and the batch category where it is included.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notice via email. Proceed to our 'Shipping of Orders' page for full details.
- All shipments will be provided with a shipping provider tracking number which can be found on your website account or on the CDT-BOR on the same day your items were shipped.
Check shipment updates using the shipping providers' tracking pages
- DPX: http://www.dpx.ph/trackWaybill.jsp
- KWIKMMOVEPH: http://www.kwikmove.co/site/getTrackStatus
- EasyGO Delivery: http://easygodelivery.com/tracking.php
- ELTM: https://eltmexpress.com/tracking/
- LBC Express: https://www.lbcexpress.com/track/
- For orders that will be claimed at LBC pick-up branches, please make sure to track your parcel to avoid re-delivery because of failure to claim for more than a week.
If in case upon tracking it is indicated that ‘Tracking details not found, please be informed that tracking information from local shipping providers, are usually available on their respective shipment tracking pages 24 to 48 hours after your order has been shipped out excluding weekends and holidays.
ETA after Shipping
The estimated time of arrival of your orders after shipping out vary depending on the delivery location.
Based on the following ETA, kindly expect and track your parcels responsibly as there were cases of returned parcels due to:
- incomplete name of consignee
- incomplete addres
- inactive mobile number for door-to-door delivery
- failure to claim their parcel for five days for branch pick-ups.
In case of reshipment of returned parcels, the reshipment fee will be charged to the buyers as it is their responsibility to provide their complete address and to track their parcel.
Following Up Shipped Items
If you haven’t received your parcel for more than 8 days already after ship-out date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may help you out. Kindly follow the format for the email subject upon sending your concerns.
Subject of email: Follow-up Order No. + Tracking Number Provided