Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The shop is operated by Cho Dabi. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to CDT (Cho Dabi Trading). CDT offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Condition”, “Terms”), . These Terms of Condition apply to all users of the site,all buyers of CDT (Cho Dabi Trading) including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Condition carefully before ordering or using our website. By ordering or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
I. Registration of Account
- All personal information buyers supply such as buyers’ name, address, email address, contact number and other information are accurate and Cho Dabi Trading will have no responsibility for all given information.
- Buyers must be registered with an active email address that they access regularly so that all order transactions can be sent to them.
- All information provided by you will be used solely by us and will follow a strict confidentiality of the said information. Once you become a ‘Bogus Buyer’ or ‘Joy Reserver’, no disclosure of your full information will be made. Only the following details will be posted to alert other sellers: Full name, Facebook account, and email address.
II. Items of Cho Dabi Trading
- Official items are directly imported from South Korea, Japan , Thailand , China , Taiwan, Hongkong , etc,. All albums purchased through Cho Dabi Trading are counted in charts such as Hanteo and Gaon for South Korea and Oricon for Japan. The daily sales data from suppliers from South Korea and Japan are directly sent to Hanteo and Gaon, and Oricon, respectively. This ensures that every purchase with Cho Dabi Trading will support your favorite artists.
- Official posters and some limited items such as concert goods and limited edition albums and preorder benefits can be out of stock without prior notice as limited quantity of these items are produced by their corresponding company.
- Item specifications and release date are subject to change, depending on the circumstances.
III. Ordering of Cho Dabi Trading Items
IV. Shipping of Order
- The indicated Free Shipping is only for system purposes since it is hard to input shipping amount here in the website. As stated on the shipping options you must check the 'SHIPPING OF ORDERS LINK' for more info's.
- Orders may be obtained through Order Pick-up or Order Shipping upon arrival of items in the Philippines and after settling remaining balance.
- For order pick-up, orders may be claimed at different pick-up locations.
- For order shipping, orders are delivered through local shipping providers, via door-to-door delivery for Metro Manila and nearby provinces, or claimed at LBC pick-up branches nationwide.
- The handling fee or shipping fee will shouldered by buyers unless otherwise mentioned. The fee will be sent via email or posted on the CDT-BOR once it is already handled, or shipped and charged by the shipping providers. In case of order reshipment, additional shipping charges will also be shouldered by the buyers as it is their responsibility to provide a complete address and to track her parcel.
- For complete details on order pick-up and shipping please proceed to our 'SHIPPING OF ORDERS LINK'
V. Payment of Order
- Orders must be paid in full or at least 70% of the total amount due only through the accepted modes of payment before the batch payment deadline.
- Payment details must be sent through the CDT Payment Confirmation form after each payment; otherwise, payments will not be considered. A payment confirmation email will also be sent to your email upon accomplishing this form.
- Orders will already be processed and prepared for ship-out as soon as the order items arrive in PH and upon full payment.
- Orders will already have a penalty of P50 per week up until the order items arrive in PH in case orders were not paid in full or at least 70% of the total amount due on or before the batch payment deadline. If you still fail to pay until item arrival in the Philippines, you will already be considered as a ‘Joy Reserver’ and will be ‘Blacklisted’ where any orders from you will no longer be accepted.
- Updates for your payment details such as the remaining balance including the shipping fee may be checked through the CDT-BOR. The remaining balance must then be settled 7 days after the arrival of items in the PH.
- If you fail to settle your remaining balance or claim your items after 45 days upon item arrival to my place, all order and payments will be considered ‘Forfeited.’
- For complete details on payment of orders process please proceed to our 'PAYMENT OF ORDERS LINK'
VI. Coupon, Savings and Happy Points
- Coupon will be issued by CDT in certain occasions. CDT Savings are from refunded payments. Happy Points are reward points will be given as the reward for purchases with CDT, activities on CDT Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Coupons, Savings, and Happy Points can be used as payments for any items purchased on the website. They can used as part or whole amount of the payment; however, these cannot be transferred as cash value.
- Coupon code can only be used upon checkout on our website one at a time.
VII. Tracking of Orders
- Order processing status in the CDT-BOR are indicated through color legends from ordering the order item to the suppliers up until the ship-out of items.
- Additional shipping fee may be charged by our shipping providers for bulky items due to packaging or parcels attached with a poster tube for own packaging as actual weight vs. volumetric weight would be chargeable weight, whichever is higher. After shipment, kindly check the CDT-BOR or CDT BOD if you have a remaining balance.
- A shipment notice will be sent via email once your order has been shipped. We will not be liable for any delay, non-delivery, damaged items or lost items once parcel is already sent to the courier or due to bad weather condition and other natural calamities.
- All shipments will be provided with a shipping provider tracking number which can be found on your website account or on the CDT-BOR on the same day your items were shipped. Tracking information from our shipping providers are usually available 24-48 hours after your order has been shipped out excluding weekends and holidays. For orders that will be claimed at LBC branches, another tracking number for LBC will be obtained upon tracking your order from the shipping provider’s shipment tracking page.
- The estimated time of arrival (ETA) of your orders after shipping out vary depending on the delivery location. The ETA are usually 1 to 3 days for Metro Manila and nearby provinces, and 3 to 7 days for branch pick-ups.
- A notification email must be sent to email@example.com after the delivery of the parcel to its intended consignee.
- For complete details on tracking of orders please proceed to our 'TRACKING OF ORDERS LINK'
VIII. Cancellation of Orders
- Buyers can only change or cancel their orders only if the order is still not processed or ordered to supplier; otherwise, they are not entitled to change anymore, BUT as much as possible we do not encouraged cancellation so better be 2000% sure before placing on our website or we might blocked if you cancelled just because you change your mind or you decided to order to others.
- Orders unconfirmed will also be cancelled.
- Cho Dabi Trading has the right to cancel an order in circumstances that limits them to provide the buyers with the merchandise.
- Items which are not be available from our supplier will be cancelled after items’ availability are sent by suppliers. Orders with out of stock or sold-out items will be notified via email.
- Orders unpaid by buyers for its total amount due after the payment deadline or for its remaining balance unpaid after 45 days after item PH arrival will be cancelled and all order and payments will be considered ‘Forfeited.’
IX. Exchange ,Returns and Refunds
- Outer case and plastic cover are for protection of the item.
Minor rips, tears or dents in packaging will not be considered as a reason for refund/exchange request
- Items can only be returned within two weeks after receiving the merchandise if wrong item was delivered
- items with factory defect are non-refundable / non-exchangeable. Factory defects of items such as damaged parts or missing photocards, page, or song on purchased items are beyond our control.
- We will not be liable for any delay, non-delivery, damaged items or lost items once parcel is already sent to the courier or due to bad weather condition and other natural calamities.
- We can change a damaged/wrong item only if we have the stocks for it and if the item you have received are still sealed. You must return it the way we sent it securely.
Changes to Terms of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Condition at any time at this page .
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website/facebook periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.